SOLID STEEL ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR
2003-2012 Dodge Adjustable Trackbar
- Fully adjustable while installed.
- Precisely centers the front axle in lifted or lowered applications.
- High-quality polyurethane bushings are made in the USA.
- No vibration, smooth feel.
SSI is the ORIGINAL designer/manufacturer of this product.
Turnbuckle & Jam Nut wrench sizes – Jam Nut = 1″ 7/8″, Turnbuckle = 1″ 11/16″
** Solid Steel products are sold in BLACK ONLY. Parts are in red for photograph purposes only **
This Adjustable Track Bar is fully adjustable from stock length to 4 inches longer, and it can be adjusted right on the truck to ease the process of centering the axle exactly. Just install the bar and turn the adjusting sleeve till the axle is centered, it’s that simple.
Solid Steel Industries LTD. in conjunction with a chemist and a rubber bushing manufacturer has designed a high-quality rubber bushing that is better than the OEM bushings on the 2003 and up Trackbars. Using high-quality rubber bushings provides smooth quiet operation, with little or no vibration sent back to the steering wheel or elsewhere on the truck. The hardness of the rubber bushing eliminates the spongy feeling found in other, softer, rubber bushings, while still providing the right amount of deflection to reduce wear and hammering. These bushings do not hammer and wear out like steel rod ends, Heim joints, and urethane bushings.
- Made in the USA.
- Straight bolt-on installation on most trucks.
- All mounting hardware is supplied.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Does not interfere with the popular “Mag-Hytec” differential cover.